wow that is sad. I'd be irritated but I wouldnt shoot someone, I'd just go to walmart and buy some sauce. Its not that big of a deal.
http://www.comcast.net
Wendy's Manager Shot Over Chili Sauce
By Associated Press
Tue May 29, 10:34 PM
MIAMI - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.
A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.
The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.
The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager, who was taken to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.
The customer fled in his vehicle with a female passenger, authorities said.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
wow that is sad. I'd be irritated but I wouldnt shoot someone, I'd just go to walmart and buy some sauce. Its not that big of a deal.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
any word yet if the customer is suspended for the first few football games?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks